Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by JW & BA Paul Builders, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. JW & BA Paul Builders has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, JW & BA Paul Builders does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. JW & BA Paul Builders disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which jwbapaulbuilders.com.au links, and that link to jwbapaulbuilders.com.au. JW & BA Paul Builders does not have any control over those non-WordPress websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to another website or webpage, JW & BA Paul Builders does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. JW & BA Paul Builders disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-WordPress websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As JW & BA Paul Builders asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Wjwbapaulbuilders.com.au violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify JW & BA Paul Builders. JW & BA Paul Builders will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. JW & BA Paul Builders will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of JW & BA Paul Builders or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from JW & BA Paul Builders to you any JW & BA Paul Builders or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with JW & BA Paul Builders. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any JW & BA Paul Builders or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new Terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using jwbapaulbuilders.com.au within the designated notice period. Your continued use of jwbapaulbuilders.com.au will be subject to the new Terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will JW & BA Paul Builders, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. JW & BA Paul Builders shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JW & BA Paul Builders, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between JW & BA Paul Builders and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of JW & BA Paul Builders, or by the posting by JW & BA Paul Builders of a revised version. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; JW & BA Paul Builders may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.