This service will be offered to architects and owner builders and includes the following;
- assistance with council approval
- use of trade accounts
- dispute resolution
- project efficiency
- material quantities and ordering
- direct contact with clients
- general site safety
- BCA referencing
- guidance with plans and selections
- organisation of council/engineer inspections
- access to quality tradesmen
- efficient scheduling of trades
- working plans sent to framing company/ adjustments made if necessary
- quality assurance checks
- limited hardware pickups
- Onsite meetings with clients outlined below
- Initial meeting at commencement of job
- Kitchen check measure once frame is complete
- Frame walkthrough before gyprock is installed
- Tile layout before tiling commences
- Shelves layout before shelves are ordered
- Final walkthrough approx 2 weeks prior to handover
- Handover and 2 other site meetings at client’s request
Many home owners seek the services of an architect to design their dream home but may be on a budget to build it to completion.
At JW & BA Paul Builders we offer a service where we take care of the day to day running of the construction of your new home, while you still maintain control over all the decision making processes. You will effectively be the owner builder and we will act as project manager to complete your home to your satisfaction.
Alternatively, owner builders can engage JW & BA Paul Builders before plans are drawn up to assist in the design process as well.
We also offer this service at varying stages of construction. For example, if you begin building by yourself, but experience difficulty along the way (say with a particular trade or through lack of time), you can engage JW & BA Paul Builders to assist in the completion of your home.